Recently, I embarked on a holiday, a long-due family trip along a gem in Southeast Asia: Phuket, Thailand. Although I was pretty preoccupied spending my now limited time touristing with the fam-bam, I took the liberty to latch the GoPro on, the Phantom drone up in the sky, and had the SLR on a spin as much as I could.
This is not the average VoyagerZulu entry.
This being said, I suppose, even the busiest of travel bloggers are entitled to a swashbuckle with his home clan every now and again, and being a University student overseas, it was now more of a challenge to connect! Nonetheless, Here’s the mandatory short video of how my weekend went!
- Cameras used: DJI Phantom 4, Canon EOS 750D, GoPro Hero 4
- DISCLAIMER: The Chainsmokers – Inside Out Ft. Charlee (Not Your Dope x Spirix Remix) track does NOT belong to me
- My family, for creating the unforgettable memories we’ve had.
- Sam Kolder: for his sick styles of video editing that totally inspired me to make travel videos!
- Big Man Upstairs for having such a place exist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for BUSINESS INQUIRIES)
- Instagram / Twitter / Facebook/ YouTube / Vimeo: @voyagerzulu