So there I was sleepless (and somewhat jetlagged) at 3AM one February evening when I created this compound word of a moniker that potentially sparked into a passion: VoyagerZulu.
Lets dissect this, the word voyage was chosen, among its hundred synonymous (not to mention stereotypically cringeworthy) travel blogger alternatives, because of its more sophisticated definition. A voyage is a long journey by land, sea, space, or air, with the destination unprecedented; and the time it takes to get there, unknown.
With a lifetime worth of travelling, and a 196 countries this Earth has to offer, who’s to say the voyage will actually ever end?
Zulu on the other hand, is more so aviation oriented, and will be tackled in THIS section of the blog (calling out all Aerophiles out there!).
Now, with the blog covering big holiday travels, aviation voyages, and now, small-scale personal experiences on events, food, and particularly remarkable afternoons, treat this as a Table of Contents to find which entry will be of helpful resources towards your next holiday!
- Swiss Splendour: Schloss Laufen Am Reinfall (Day 1)
- Swiss Splendour: The Alps with a Side of Movenpick (Day 2)
- The Philippine Getaway: Hundred Islands in a Day
- Captivating Coron: Limestone Cliffs and the Lustre Kids
- Hong Kong Exposure: Wong Lung Hang Falls
- #DiscoverHK: Harbourfronts and the Grass Island
- #DiscoverHK: Grass Island’s Picturesque Panorama
- #DiscoverHK: New Territories Bike Excursion
- #DiscoverHK: Bicycles and a GoPro